This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet..
We Deliver to Your Area!
added to delivery
14 spice Ground Chicken with kale and sweet potatoes
Sweet Potatoes Cubed
Cilantro-Pumpkin Seed Salsa Verde
14 Spice Rub
Preheat the oven to 425.
- Toss sweet potatoes on a sheet pan with olive oil, salt, pepper. Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- NOTE – Every 5-6 minutes, give the potatoes a check and rotate them around the sheet pan, they will go fast once then start to brown.
Browning the Chicken –
Heat the pan and coat with olive oil. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the meat to the hot pan and break into pieces. Season with salt and pepper, and the 14 spice rub. Let the meat brown for 4 to 5 minutes. The chicken has finished when it is evenly browned and shows no signs of pink.
- Drain any excess fat out of the pan.
- Reduce the heat to Low, and add the Cilantro-Pumpkin Seed Salsa Verde, and mix in fully. And Turn off heat.
Liberally cover with salt, pepper, and olive oil on a sheet pan roast for only about 5 -8 minutes.
- In a large bowl mix pine nuts, raisins and kale. Salt/Pepper/ & more olive oil to taste.
Assemble your bowl.
- Place the roasted sweet potatoes down in the bowl.
- Top that with the Kale
- Top that with the ground meat