This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet..
We Deliver to Your Area!
added to delivery
Crab Spaghetti with garlic, bread crumbs, and crab stock
Red Pepper Flakes
Panko Bread Crumbs
Bring a large pot of water to boil.
Once the water is boiling add a good amount of salt, water should be as salty as the ocean, and Add the pasta.
- Cook pasta just short of al dente, about 10 minutes.
- Reserve at least 2 cups of the pasta water before draining the pasta in a strainer. If you have
Crab - you are going to want to start this after you dropped the pasta…
- In large pan over medium high heat melt butter and equal part olive oil.
- Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds, stirring constantly, until fragrant.
- Add Crab Stock, half of the lemon juice and red pepper flakes.
- Bring to boil and reduce to simmer and cook for 8 minutes.
- Add lump crab meat
- Then add hot spaghetti and stir to mix well.
- If you have a spider or long tongs you could simply take the pasta directly from the boiling pot to the pasta sauce.
- If the pasta is dry, Add 1/4 cup of reserved cooking liquid at a time to loosen up the pasta.
- Finally top with the other half of Lemon, Panko bread crumbs, the parsley, and Parmesan cheese if desired.