This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet..
We Deliver to Your Area!
added to delivery
Kale Chicken Caesar with Parmesan Caesar dressing
1.Pre heat oven to 400.
2.Chicken Breast – Using an oven safe pan.
- Pat dry with a paper towel.
- Season with some of the rosemary salt and pepper.
- Get the pan hot over a medium high heat, and add oil.
- Sear on first side for 2 minutes.
- Flip to the other side and sear for additional 1 minute.
- Throw the pan in the oven for 12-14 minutes, until fully cooked.
- Let it rest fully getting it very cool about 10 minutes – you don’t want to put a piping hot chicken breast in a cold salad.
- I even pop it in the refrigerator to speed up the process.
3.Salad – In a large bowl combine the Kale, Romaine Lettuces, Tomatoes, Parmesan.
- Add salt and pepper to bowl.
- Add two or three table spoons of the dressing and toss together in the bowl.
- Note – add the dressing slowly and mix, see if it needs more dressing and add more as needed. You could always add but its impossible to subtract.
- Plate the salad on your plates.
4.Once the chicken is fully cooled off slice the chicken.
5.Top chicken on salad.
6.Finish with a bit more dressing on top of the chicken it self.