This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet..
We Deliver to Your Area!
added to delivery
Pesto Butter Top Sirloin Steak
- Top Sirloin Steak
- Pesto Butter
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts
- Cut Sweet Potatoes
- Corn Starch
1.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Also, you are going to want to take the steak out of the refrigerator as early as possible to have it reach room temperature.
2.Sweet Potatoes - On a sheet pan, add salt, pepper, only a pinch of the corn starch, and olive oil to sweet potatoes.
- Roast for 20 – 30 minutes until golden brown. (Check after approximately 20 minutes, some might need to be rotated.)
3.Brussels Sprouts – on a separate sheet pan liberally cover the sprouts with salt, pepper, and olive oil and roast for 12-14 minutes.
- Occasionally take tongs and toss sprouts around sheet pan. They will brown at the edges of the pan the most, I just rotate the outer ones towards the middle of the pan.
4.Steak – Pat the steak dry using a paper towel. Liberally salt and pepper the steak.
- In a cast iron skillet or oven-proof pan, get the skillet ripping hot on a high burner and carefully add olive oil to the pan.
- Sear the steak on the first side for 1-2 minutes making sure you get some good brown caramelization.
- Flip to the other side and place pesto butter right on top of the center of the steak, you may want to use a spoon to do this. Sear on this side an additional minute.
- Place the skillet in the oven for 7 minutes for Medium Rare.
- For well done, leave in the oven a bit longer about 2-4 minutes.
- Depending on your oven and the thickness of the steak. Please reference the back for Doneness/ Finger Test Chart or you can use an instant read thermometer.
- Remove the steak from the oven and let it rest for at least 5 minutes.