This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet..
We Deliver to Your Area!
added to delivery
Sirloin Steak, Blue Cheese Sauce, Sweet Potatoes, Broccoli
Blue Cheese Sauce
Red Pepper Flakes
1.Preheat the oven to 425.
2.Sweet Potatoes– Use a sheet pan.
- Liberally cover sweet potatoes with salt, pepper, and olive oil on a sheet pan and roast for 15-20 minutes.
- When potatoes is soft, slightly brown, it is ready to take out of the oven.
- Blend the potatoes:
- Either using a Food Processer OR Blender.
- NOTE - If difficult to blend add water or chicken stock, a tablespoon at a time to loosen up
4.Broccoli – using a large pan.
- Heat the about 3 table spoons of olive oil in a large pot. Add the garlic and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, for 2-4 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove the garlic with a slotted spoon, and set aside.
- Add the broccoli to the hot oil. Add the red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper and cook, covered, over medium to low heat for 5 to 10 minutes, turning occasionally with tongs, until the stalks are tender but still al dente.
- Add the reserved garlic back in.
5.Steak- In a cast iron skillet or oven-proof pan.
- Pat the steak dry using a paper towel. Liberally salt and pepper the steak
- Get the pan ripping hot on a high burner and carefully add olive oil to the pan.
- Sear the steak on the first side for 1-2 minutes making sure it is nice and brown.
- Flip to the other side and sear on this side an additional minute.
- Place the skillet in the oven for 7 minutes, for Medium Rare.
- For well done, leave in the oven a bit longer about 2-4 minutes.
- Remove the steak from the oven and let it rest for at least 5 minutes.
6.While the steak is resting – in same skillet you cooked the steak, place back on the burner.
1.Add beef stock to deglaze pan, scrapping any brown bits off the bottom of pan.
2.Add the blue cheese sauce and stir together. Let it come to a simmer and kill the heat. You are ready to serve.