This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet..
We Deliver to Your Area!
added to delivery
Yellow Squash Taco's with, Beans, slaw, and Roasted Corn
Cilantro-Pumpkin Seed Salsa Verde
Blue Corn Tortilla
1.Preheat the oven to 425.
2.Yellow Squash – Using an oven proof or preferably a cast Iron skillet, because its non-stick.
- Add a good amount of salt and pepper to the cut side of the squash. Let it sit for at least 5 minutes (20 Minutes at the most – But who’s got time for that) and then take a paper towel and pat them dry.
- Get the pan hot over medium high heat.. Add oil to pan.
- Place the squash in the oil Cut Side Down and sear for about 2-3 minutes until you gets just a little bit of browning.
- Keeping it cut side down place in the oven and roast for 20 minutes.
- Later –
- take out of the oven and place on a cutting board to cool.
- Once it has cold down a little slice the squash into cubes.
- Re-season with salt + Pepper and Optionally Add the Chili/Lime/Honey sauce.
3.Corn - Combined the Corn, Asparagus, Red Onion, Jalapeno, and Cilantro, ingredients on a sheet pan, with a little olive oil, salt, pepper. Roast in oven for up 12-15 minutes.
4.Meanwhile – While squash is in the oven.
- Put the Red cabbage in a large bowl and add the Cilantro-Pumpkin Seed Salsa Verde.
- Let it sit in the bowl until you are ready to serve.
5.Bean Puree – In a microwave safe bowl add the bean puree and as much or as little Mole Sauce, salt, pepper, and microwave for 90 seconds until hot.
- Alternatively you can do this in a small pot on the stove top.
6.Heating up the Tortilla – Lay each of the tortilla on a sheet pan and spread a single layer of cheese one each. Place in the oven for 5-6 minutes, until cheese is melted and maybe a little toasty.
1.Lay the Cheesy Tortilla down on the plate.
2.Cover with a layer of the bean puree.
3.Fill with the diced Yellow Squash
4.Cover with the Red Cabbage.